The club owns the Bryn Brethynau Barn, a climbing hut offering group accommodation in Capel Curig, Snowdonia.
The barn is set in a beautifully secluded location with wonderful mountain views and only a five minutes’ walk from the Tyn Y Coed Pub and A5 lay-by (GR: SH 737572, postcode: LL24 0DT).
The Bryn Brethynau Barn You can hire the barn as a mountaineering club, university club, Scout group, school or college. If you are looking for a venue for your club trip in North Wales, the barn may be the place for you.
- £10 per person per night. To secure your booking pay an £100 non-refundable deposit.
- Unlike many other climbing club huts, those hiring our barn have sole use of the building and do not have to share with club members
How many does the barn sleep:
- Sleeps 30 in three rooms (8, 12 and 10)
- Alpine style bunks
- Excellent position for climbing and mountain walks
- Open all year
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas hobs, microwave, large fridge, oven, hot water and stainless-steel worktops.
- Hot shower
- Lounge area has bench seating and a wood-burning stove.
- Fire doors and fire detection system
- Mid-week bookings welcome
- Sorry, but we don’t allow pets
To book the barn or find out which dates are available, please email our barn bookings manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.